1. diverge - verb
· move or draw apart; "The two paths diverge here"
2. diverge - verb
· have no limits as a mathematical series
3. diverge - verb
· extend in a different direction; "The lines start to diverge here"; "Their interests diverged"
4. diverge - verb
· be at variance with; be out of line with
5. diverging - adjective
· tending to move apart in different directions
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.