1. disperse - verb
· distribute loosely; "He scattered gun powder under the wagon"
2. disperse - verb
· to cause to separate and go in different directions; "She waved her hand and scattered the crowds"
3. disperse - verb
· cause to separate; "break up kidney stones"; "disperse particles"
4. disperse - verb
· move away from each other; "The crowds dispersed"; "The children scattered in all directions when the teacher approached"
5. disperse - verb
· separate (light) into spectral rays; "the prism disperses light"
6. disperse - verb
· cause to become widely known; "spread information"; "circulate a rumor"; "broadcast the news"
7. dispersed - adjective
· distributed or spread over a considerable extent; "has ties with many widely dispersed friends"; "eleven million Jews are spread throughout Europe"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.