1. discount - noun
· the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
2. discount - noun
· interest on an annual basis deducted in advance on a loan
3. discount - noun
· a refund of some fraction of the amount paid
4. discount - noun
· an amount or percentage deducted
5. discount - verb
· bar from attention or consideration; "She dismissed his advances"
6. discount - verb
· give a reduction in price on; "I never discount these books-they sell like hot cakes"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.