1. discharge - verb
· complete or carry out; "discharge one's duties"
2. discharge - verb
· pour forth or release; "discharge liquids"
3. discharge - verb
· free from obligations or duties
4. discharge - verb
· remove the charge from
5. discharge - verb
· go off or discharge; "The gun fired"
6. discharge - verb
· pronounce not guilty of criminal charges; "The suspect was cleared of the murder charges"
7. discharge - verb
· eliminate (a substance); "combustion products are exhausted in the engine"; "the plant releases a gas"
8. discharge - verb
· remove (cargo, people, etc.) from and leave; "unload the cargo"; "drop off the passengers at the hotel"
9. discharge - verb
· cause to go off; "fire a gun"; "fire a bullet"
10. discharge - verb
· release from military service
11. discharge - verb
· become empty or void of its content; "The room emptied"
12. discharged - adjective
· having lost your job
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.