1. direction - noun
· a line leading to a place or point; "he looked the other direction"; "didn't know the way home"
2. direction - noun
· the spatial relation between something and the course along which it points or moves; "he checked the direction and velocity of the wind"
3. direction - noun
· a general course along which something has a tendency to develop; "I couldn't follow the direction of his thoughts"; "his ideals determined the direction of his career"; "they proposed a new direction for the firm"
4. direction - noun
· something that provides direction or advice as to a decision or course of action
5. direction - noun
· the act of managing something; "he was given overall management of the program"; "is the direction of the economy a function of government?"
6. direction - noun
· a message describing how something is to be done; "he gave directions faster than she could follow them"
7. direction - noun
· the act of setting and holding a course; "a new council was installed under the direction of the king"
8. direction - noun
· a formal statement of a command or injunction to do something; "the judge's charge to the jury"
9. direction - noun
· the concentration of attention or energy on something; "the focus of activity shifted to molecular biology"; "he had no direction in his life"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.