1. determine - verb
· establish after a calculation, investigation, experiment, survey, or study; "find the product of two numbers"; "The physicist who found the elusive particle won the Nobel Prize"
2. determine - verb
· shape or influence; give direction to; "experience often determines ability"; "mold public opinion"
3. determine - verb
· fix conclusively or authoritatively; "set the rules"
4. determine - verb
· decide upon or fix definitely; "fix the variables"; "specify the parameters"
5. determine - verb
· reach, make, or come to a decision about something; "We finally decided after lengthy deliberations"
6. determine - verb
· fix in scope; fix the boundaries of; "the tree determines the border of the property"
7. determine - verb
· settle conclusively; come to terms; "We finally settled the argument"
8. determine - verb
· find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort; "I want to see whether she speaks French"; "See whether it works"; "find out if he speaks Russian"; "Check whether the train leaves on time"
9. determining - adjective
· having the power or quality of deciding; "the crucial experiment"; "cast the deciding vote"; "the determinative (or determinant) battle"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.