1. determine - verb
· establish after a calculation, investigation, experiment, survey, or study; "find the product of two numbers"; "The physicist who found the elusive particle won the Nobel Prize"
2. determine - verb
· shape or influence; give direction to; "experience often determines ability"; "mold public opinion"
3. determine - verb
· fix conclusively or authoritatively; "set the rules"
4. determine - verb
· decide upon or fix definitely; "fix the variables"; "specify the parameters"
5. determine - verb
· reach, make, or come to a decision about something; "We finally decided after lengthy deliberations"
6. determine - verb
· fix in scope; fix the boundaries of; "the tree determines the border of the property"
7. determine - verb
· settle conclusively; come to terms; "We finally settled the argument"
8. determine - verb
· find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort; "I want to see whether she speaks French"; "See whether it works"; "find out if he speaks Russian"; "Check whether the train leaves on time"
9. determined - adjective
· characterized by great determination; "a struggle against a determined enemy"
10. determined - adjective
· having been learned or found or determined especially by investigation
11. determined - adjective
· devoting full strength and concentrated attention to; "made continued and determined efforts to find and destroy enemy headquarters"
12. determined - adjective
· determined or decided upon as by an authority; "date and place are already determined"; "the dictated terms of surrender"; "the time set for the launching"
13. determined - adjective
· strongly motivated to succeed
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.