1. determination - noun
· the act of determining the properties of something, usually by research or calculation; "the determination of molecular structures"
2. determination - noun
· the quality of being determined to do or achieve something; firmness of purpose; "his determination showed in his every movement"; "he is a man of purpose"
3. determination - noun
· a position or opinion or judgment reached after consideration; "a decision unfavorable to the opposition"; "his conclusion took the evidence into account"; "satisfied with the panel's determination"
4. determination - noun
· deciding or controlling something's outcome or nature; "the determination of grammatical inflections"
5. determination - noun
· the act of making up your mind about something; "the burden of decision was his"; "he drew his conclusions quickly"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.