1. desire - noun
· the feeling that accompanies an unsatisfied state
2. desire - noun
· an inclination to want things; "a man of many desires"
3. desire - noun
· something that is desired
4. desire - verb
· feel or have a desire for; want strongly; "I want to go home now"; "I want my own room"
5. desire - verb
· expect and wish; "I trust you will behave better from now on"; "I hope she understands that she cannot expect a raise"
6. desire - verb
· express a desire for
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.