1. design - verb
· make or work out a plan for; devise; "They contrived to murder their boss"; "design a new sales strategy"; "plan an attack"
2. design - verb
· plan something for a specific role or purpose or effect; "This room is not designed for work"
3. design - verb
· create the design for; create or execute in an artistic or highly skilled manner; "Chanel designed the famous suit"
4. design - verb
· make a design of; plan out in systematic, often graphic form; "design a better mousetrap"; "plan the new wing of the museum"
5. design - verb
· create designs; "Dupont designs for the house of Chanel"
6. design - verb
· conceive or fashion in the mind; invent; "She designed a good excuse for not attending classes that day"
7. design - verb
· intend or have as a purpose; "She designed to go far in the world of business"
8. designed - adjective
· done or made or performed with purpose and intent; "style...is more than the deliberate and designed creation"- Havelock Ellis; "games designed for all ages"; "well-designed houses"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.