1. derivative - noun
· the result of mathematical differentiation; the instantaneous change of one quantity relative to another; df(x)/dx
2. derivative - noun
· a compound obtained from, or regarded as derived from, another compound
3. derivative - noun
· a financial instrument whose value is based on another security
4. derivative - noun
· (linguistics) a word that is derived from another word; "`electricity' is a derivative of `electric'"
5. derivative - adjective
· resulting from or employing derivation; "a derivative process"; "a highly derivative prose style"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.