1. demonstration - noun
· a show or display; the act of presenting something to sight or view; "the presentation of new data"; "he gave the customer a demonstration"
2. demonstration - noun
· a show of military force or preparedness; "he confused the enemy with feints and demonstrations"
3. demonstration - noun
· a public display of group feelings (usually of a political nature); "there were violent demonstrations against the war"
4. demonstration - noun
· proof by a process of argument or a series of proposition proving an asserted conclusion
5. demonstration - noun
· a visual presentation showing how something works; "the lecture was accompanied by dramatic demonstrations"; "the lecturer shot off a pistol as a demonstration of the startle response"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.