1. degrade - verb
· reduce the level of land, as by erosion
2. degrade - verb
· reduce in worth or character, usually verbally; "She tends to put down younger women colleagues"; "His critics took him down after the lecture"
3. degrade - verb
· lower the grade of something; reduce its worth
4. degrading - adjective
· harmful to the mind or morals; "corrupt judges and their corrupting influence"; "the vicious and degrading cult of violence"
5. degrading - adjective
· used of conduct; characterized by dishonor
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.