1. dedication - noun
· complete and wholehearted fidelity
2. dedication - noun
· a ceremony in which something (as a building) is dedicated to some goal or purpose
3. dedication - noun
· a message that makes a pledge
4. dedication - noun
· a short message (as in a book or musical work or on a photograph) dedicating it to someone or something
5. dedication - noun
· the act of binding yourself (intellectually or emotionally) to a course of action; "his long commitment to public service"; "they felt no loyalty to a losing team"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.