1. decision - noun
· the act of making up your mind about something; "the burden of decision was his"; "he drew his conclusions quickly"
2. decision - noun
· a position or opinion or judgment reached after consideration; "a decision unfavorable to the opposition"; "his conclusion took the evidence into account"; "satisfied with the panel's determination"
3. decision - noun
· (boxing) a victory won on points when no knockout has occurred; "had little trouble in taking a unanimous decision over his opponent"
4. decision - noun
· the outcome of a game or contest; "the team dropped three decisions in a row"
5. decision - noun
· the trait of resoluteness as evidenced by firmness of character or purpose; "a man of unusual decisiveness"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.