1. dawn - noun
· the first light of day; "we got up before dawn"; "they talked until morning"
2. dawn - noun
· the earliest period; "the dawn of civilization"; "the morning of the world"
3. dawn - noun
· an opening time period; "it was the dawn of the Roman Empire"
4. dawn - verb
· become clear or enter one's consciousness or emotions; "It dawned on him that she had betrayed him"; "she was penetrated with sorrow"
5. dawn - verb
· appear or develop; "The age of computers had dawned"
6. dawn - verb
· become light; "It started to dawn, and we had to get up"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.