1. daub - noun
· material used to daub walls
2. daub - noun
· a blemish made by dirt; "he had a smudge on his cheek"
3. daub - noun
· an unskillful painting
4. daub - verb
· coat with plaster; "daub the wall"
5. daub - verb
· apply to a surface; "daub paint onto the wall"
6. daub - verb
· cover (a surface) by smearing (a substance) over it; "smear the wall with paint"; "daub the ceiling with plaster"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.