1. dash - noun
· distinctive and stylish elegance; "he wooed her with the confident dash of a cavalry officer"
2. dash - noun
· a quick run
3. dash - noun
· a footrace run at top speed; "he is preparing for the 100-yard dash"
4. dash - noun
· a punctuation mark (-) used between parts of a compound word or between the syllables of a word when the word is divided at the end of a line of text
5. dash - noun
· the longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code
6. dash - noun
· the act of moving with great haste; "he made a dash for the door"
7. dash - verb
· run or move very quickly or hastily; "She dashed into the yard"
8. dash - verb
· break into pieces, as by striking or knocking over; "Smash a plate"
9. dash - verb
· hurl or thrust violently; "He dashed the plate against the wall"; "Waves were dashing against the rock"
10. dash - verb
· destroy or break; "dashed ambitions and hopes"
11. dash - verb
· cause to lose courage; "dashed by the refusal"
12. dash - verb
· add an enlivening or altering element to; "blue paint dashed with white"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.