1. darkness - noun
· absence of light or illumination
2. darkness - noun
· an unilluminated area; "he moved off into the darkness"
3. darkness - noun
· absence of moral or spiritual values; "the powers of darkness"
4. darkness - noun
· an unenlightened state; "he was in the dark concerning their intentions"; "his lectures dispelled the darkness"
5. darkness - noun
· having a dark or somber color
6. darkness - noun
· a swarthy complexion
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.