1. damp - noun
· a slight wetness
2. damp - verb
· deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
3. damp - verb
· restrain or discourage; "the sudden bad news damped the joyous atmosphere"
4. damp - verb
· make vague or obscure or make (an image) less visible; "muffle the message"
5. damp - verb
· lessen in force or effect; "soften a shock"; "break a fall"
6. damp - adjective
· slightly wet; "clothes damp with perspiration"; "a moist breeze"; "eyes moist with tears"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.