1. damn - noun
· something of little value; "his promise is not worth a damn"; "not worth one red cent"; "not worth shucks"
2. damn - verb
· wish harm upon; invoke evil upon; "The bad witch cursed the child"
3. damn - adjective
· used as expletives; "oh, damn (or goddamn)!"
4. damn - adjective
· expletives used informally as intensifiers; "he's a blasted idiot"; "it's a blamed shame"; "a blame cold winter"; "not a blessed dime"; "I'll be damned (or blessed or darned or goddamned) if I'll do any such thing"; "he's a damn (or goddam or goddamned) fool"; "a deuced idiot"; "an infernal nuisance"
5. damn - adverb
· extremely; "you are bloody right"; "Why are you so all-fired aggressive?"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.