1. daily - noun
· a newspaper that is published every day
2. daily - adjective
· of or belonging to or occurring every day; "daily routine"; "a daily paper"
3. daily - adjective
· appropriate for ordinary or routine occasions; "casual clothes"; "everyday clothes"
4. daily - adverb
· every day; without missing a day; "he stops by daily"
5. daily - adverb
· gradually and progressively; "his health weakened day by day"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.