1. curve - noun
· the trace of a point whose direction of motion changes
2. curve - noun
· a line on a graph representing data
3. curve - noun
· a pitch of a baseball that is thrown with spin so that its path curves as it approaches the batter
4. curve - noun
· the property possessed by the curving of a line or surface
5. curve - noun
· curved segment (of a road or river or railroad track etc.)
6. curve - verb
· turn sharply; change direction abruptly; "The car cut to the left at the intersection"; "The motorbike veered to the right"
7. curve - verb
· extend in curves and turns; "The road winds around the lake"; "the path twisted through the forest"
8. curve - verb
· form an arch or curve; "her back arches"; "her hips curve nicely"
9. curve - verb
· bend or cause to bend; "He crooked his index finger"; "the road curved sharply"
10. curve - verb
· form a curl, curve, or kink; "the cigar smoke curled up at the ceiling"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.