1. curse - verb
· utter obscenities or profanities; "The drunken men were cursing loudly in the street"
2. curse - verb
· heap obscenities upon; "The taxi driver who felt he didn't get a high enough tip cursed the passenger"
3. curse - verb
· wish harm upon; invoke evil upon; "The bad witch cursed the child"
4. curse - verb
· exclude from a church or a religious community; "The gay priest was excommunicated when he married his partner"
5. cursed - adjective
· deserving a curse; sometimes used as an intensifier; "villagers shun the area believing it to be cursed"; "cursed with four daughter"; "not a cursed drop"; "his cursed stupidity"; "I'll be cursed if I can see your reasoning"
6. cursed - adjective
· in danger of the eternal punishment of Hell; "poor damned souls"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.