1. cure - noun
· a medicine or therapy that cures disease or relieve pain
2. cure - verb
· provide a cure for, make healthy again; "The treatment cured the boy's acne"; "The quack pretended to heal patients but never managed to"
3. cure - verb
· prepare by drying, salting, or chemical processing in order to preserve; "cure meats"; "cure pickles"; "cure hay"
4. cure - verb
· make (substances) hard and improve their usability; "cure resin"; "cure cement"; "cure soap"
5. cure - verb
· be or become preserved; "the apricots cure in the sun"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.