1. cup - noun
· a small open container usually used for drinking; usually has a handle; "he put the cup back in the saucer"; "the handle of the cup was missing"
2. cup - noun
· the quantity a cup will hold; "he drank a cup of coffee"; "he borrowed a cup of sugar"
3. cup - noun
· any cup-shaped concavity; "bees filled the waxen cups with honey"; "he wore a jock strap with a metal cup"; "the cup of her bra"
4. cup - noun
· a United States liquid unit equal to 8 fluid ounces
5. cup - noun
· cup-shaped plant organ
6. cup - noun
· a punch served in a pitcher instead of a punch bowl
7. cup - noun
· the hole (or metal container in the hole) on a golf green; "he swore as the ball rimmed the cup and rolled away"; "put the flag back in the cup"
8. cup - noun
· a large metal vessel with two handles that is awarded as a trophy to the winner of a competition; "the school kept the cups is a special glass case"
9. cup - verb
· form into the shape of a cup; "She cupped her hands"
10. cup - verb
· put into a cup; "cup the milk"
11. cup - verb
· treat by applying evacuated cups to the patient's skin
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.