Dictionary Results for cubes|
1. cube - noun
· a hexahedron with six equal squares as faces
Hypernym(s): regular_polyhedron, regular_convex_solid, regular_convex_polyhedron, Platonic_body, Platonic_solid, ideal_solid
2. cube - noun
· a three-dimensional shape with six square or rectangular sides
3. cube - noun
· the product of three equal terms
4. cube - noun
· any of several tropical American woody plants of the genus Lonchocarpus whose roots are used locally as a fish poison and commercially as a source of rotenone
Hypernym(s): subshrub, suffrutex
5. cube - noun
· a block in the (approximate) shape of a cube
6. cube - verb
· raise to the third power
7. cube - verb
· cut into cubes; "cube the cheese"
8. cub - verb
· give birth to cubs; "bears cub every year"
Hypernym(s): give_birth, deliver, bear, birth, have
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.