1. crunch - noun
· the sound of something crunching; "he heard the crunch of footsteps on the gravel path"
2. crunch - noun
· a critical situation that arises because of a shortage (as a shortage of time or money or resources); "an end-of-the year crunch"; "a financial crunch"
3. crunch - noun
· the act of crushing
4. crunch - verb
· make a crushing noise; "his shoes were crunching on the gravel"
5. crunch - verb
· press or grind with a crushing noise
6. crunch - verb
· chew noisily; "The children crunched the celery sticks"
7. crunch - verb
· reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading; "grind the spices in a mortar"; "mash the garlic"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.