1. crisscross - noun
· a marking that consists of lines that cross each other
2. crisscross - verb
· cross in a pattern, often random
3. crisscross - verb
· mark with or consist of a pattern of crossed lines; "wrinkles crisscrossed her face"
4. crisscross - verb
· mark with a pattern of crossing lines; "crisscross the sheet of paper"
5. crisscross - adjective
· marked with crossing lines
6. crisscross - adverb
· crossing one another in opposite directions
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.