1. crimson - noun
· a deep and vivid red color
2. crimson - verb
· turn red, as if in embarrassment or shame; "The girl blushed when a young man whistled as she walked by"
3. crimson - adjective
· of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange); resembling the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies
4. crimson - adjective
· characterized by violence or bloodshed; "writes of crimson deeds and barbaric days"- Andrea Parke; "fann'd by Conquest's crimson wing"- Thomas Gray; "convulsed with red rage"- Hudson Strode
5. crimson - adjective
· (especially of the face) reddened or suffused with or as if with blood from emotion or exertion; "crimson with fury"; "turned red from exertion"; "with puffy reddened eyes"; "red-faced and violent"; "flushed (or crimson) with embarrassment"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.