1. crimp - noun
· an angular or rounded shape made by folding; "a fold in the napkin"; "a crease in his trousers"; "a plication on her blouse"; "a flexure of the colon"; "a bend of his elbow"
2. crimp - noun
· someone who tricks or coerces men into service as sailors or soldiers
3. crimp - noun
· a lock of hair that has been artificially waved or curled
4. crimp - verb
· make ridges into by pinching together
5. crimp - verb
· curl tightly; "crimp hair"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.