1. cream - verb
· make creamy by beating; "Cream the butter"
2. cream - verb
· beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight; "We licked the other team on Sunday!"
3. cream - verb
· put on cream, as on one's face or body; "She creams her face every night"
4. cream - verb
· remove from the surface; "skim cream from the surface of milk"
5. cream - verb
· add cream to one's coffee, for example
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.