1. crank - noun
· a bad-tempered person
2. crank - noun
· a whimsically eccentric person
3. crank - noun
· an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
4. crank - noun
· a hand tool consisting of a rotating shaft with parallel handle
5. crank - verb
· travel along a zigzag path; "The river zigzags through the countryside"
6. crank - verb
· start by cranking; "crank up the engine"
7. crank - verb
· rotate with a crank
8. crank - verb
· fasten with a crank
9. crank - verb
· bend into the shape of a crank
10. crank - adjective
· (used of boats) inclined to heel over easily under sail
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.