1. cradle - noun
· a baby bed with sides and rockers
2. cradle - noun
· where something originated or was nurtured in its early existence; "the birthplace of civilization"
3. cradle - noun
· birth of a person; "he was taught from the cradle never to cry"
4. cradle - noun
· a trough that can be rocked back and forth; used by gold miners to shake auriferous earth in water in order to separate the gold
5. cradle - verb
· hold gently and carefully; "He cradles the child in his arms"
6. cradle - verb
· bring up from infancy
7. cradle - verb
· hold or place in or as if in a cradle; "He cradled the infant in his arms"
8. cradle - verb
· cut grain with a cradle scythe
9. cradle - verb
· wash in a cradle; "cradle gold"
10. cradle - verb
· run with the stick
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.