1. court - noun
· an assembly (including one or more judges) to conduct judicial business
2. court - noun
· a room in which a lawcourt sits; "television cameras were admitted in the courtroom"
3. court - noun
· the sovereign and his advisers who are the governing power of a state
4. court - noun
· a specially marked horizontal area within which a game is played; "players had to reserve a court in advance"
5. court - noun
· Australian woman tennis player who won many major championships (born in 1947)
6. court - noun
· the family and retinue of a sovereign or prince
7. court - noun
· a hotel for motorists; provides direct access from rooms to parking area
8. court - noun
· a tribunal that is presided over by a magistrate or by one or more judges who administer justice according to the laws
9. court - noun
· the residence of a sovereign or nobleman; "the king will visit the duke's court"
10. court - noun
· an area wholly or partly surrounded by walls or buildings; "the house was built around an inner court"
11. court - noun
· respectful deference; "pay court to the emperor"
12. court - verb
· make amorous advances towards; "John is courting Mary"
13. court - verb
· seek someone's favor; "China is wooing Russia"
14. court - verb
· engage in social activities leading to marriage; "We were courting for over ten years"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.