1. cost - noun
· the total spent for goods or services including money and time and labor
2. cost - noun
· the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold); "the fluctuating monetary value of gold and silver"; "he puts a high price on his services"; "he couldn't calculate the cost of the collection"
3. cost - noun
· value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something; "the cost in human life was enormous"; "the price of success is hard work"; "what price glory?"
4. cost - verb
· be priced at; "These shoes cost $100"
5. cost - verb
· require to lose, suffer, or sacrifice; "This mistake cost him his job"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.