1. corrupt - verb
· corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality; "debauch the young people with wine and women"; "Socrates was accused of corrupting young men"; "Do school counselors subvert young children?"; "corrupt the morals"
2. corrupt - verb
· make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
3. corrupt - verb
· place under suspicion or cast doubt upon; "sully someone's reputation"
4. corrupt - verb
· alter from the original
5. corrupting - adjective
· seducing into corrupt practices
6. corrupting - adjective
· harmful to the mind or morals; "corrupt judges and their corrupting influence"; "the vicious and degrading cult of violence"
7. corrupting - adjective
· that infects or taints
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.