1. cork - noun
· outer bark of the cork oak; used for stoppers for bottles etc.
2. cork - noun
· (botany) outer tissue of bark; a protective layer of dead cells
3. cork - noun
· a port city in southern Ireland
4. cork - noun
· the plug in the mouth of a bottle (especially a wine bottle)
5. cork - noun
· a small float usually made of cork; attached to a fishing line
6. cork - verb
· close a bottle with a cork
7. cork - verb
· stuff with cork; "The baseball player stuffed his bat with cork to make it lighter"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.