1. conventional - adjective
· following accepted customs and proprieties; "conventional wisdom"; "she had strayed from the path of conventional behavior"; "conventional forms of address"
2. conventional - adjective
· conforming with accepted standards; "a conventional view of the world"
3. conventional - adjective
· (weapons) using energy for propulsion or destruction that is not nuclear energy; "conventional warfare"; "conventional weapons"
4. conventional - adjective
· unimaginative and conformist; "conventional bourgeois lives"; "conventional attitudes"
5. conventional - adjective
· represented in simplified or symbolic form
6. conventional - adjective
· in accord with or being a tradition or practice accepted from the past; "a conventional church wedding with the bride in traditional white"; "the conventional handshake"
7. conventional - adjective
· rigidly formal or bound by convention; "their ceremonious greetings did not seem heartfelt"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.