1. construct - noun
· an abstract or general idea inferred or derived from specific instances
2. construct - verb
· make by combining materials and parts; "this little pig made his house out of straw"; "Some eccentric constructed an electric brassiere warmer"
3. construct - verb
· put together out of artificial or natural components or parts; "the company fabricates plastic chairs"; "They manufacture small toys"; "He manufactured a popular cereal"
4. construct - verb
· draw with suitable instruments and under specified conditions; "construct an equilateral triangle"
5. construct - verb
· create by linking linguistic units; "construct a sentence"; "construct a paragraph"
6. construct - verb
· create by organizing and linking ideas, arguments, or concepts; "construct a proof"; "construct an argument"
7. construct - verb
· reassemble mentally; "reconstruct the events of 20 years ago"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.