1. confuse - verb
· mistake one thing for another; "you are confusing me with the other candidate"; "I mistook her for the secretary"
2. confuse - verb
· be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly; "These questions confuse even the experts"; "This question completely threw me"; "This question befuddled even the teacher"
3. confuse - verb
· cause to feel embarrassment; "The constant attention of the young man confused her"
4. confuse - verb
· assemble without order or sense; "She jumbles the words when she is supposed to write a sentence"
5. confuse - verb
· make unclear, indistinct, or blurred; "Her remarks confused the debate"; "Their words obnubilate their intentions"
6. confusing - adjective
· causing confusion or disorientation; "a confusing jumble of road signs"; "being hospitalized can be confusing and distressing for a small child"
7. confusing - adjective
· lacking clarity of meaning; causing confusion or perplexity; "sent confusing signals to Iraq"; "perplexing to someone who knew nothing about it"; "a puzzling statement"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.