1. confederate - noun
· a supporter of the Confederate States of America
2. confederate - noun
· someone who assists in a plot
3. confederate - noun
· a person who joins with another in carrying out some plan (especially an unethical or illegal plan)
4. confederate - verb
· form a group or unite; "The groups banded together"
5. confederate - verb
· form a confederation with; of nations
6. confederate - adjective
· of or having to do with the southern Confederacy during the American Civil War; "Confederate soldiers"
7. confederate - adjective
· united in a confederacy or league
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.