1. condescend - verb
· behave in a patronizing and condescending manner
2. condescend - verb
· do something that one considers to be below one's dignity
3. condescend - verb
· debase oneself morally, act in an undignified, unworthy, or dishonorable way; "I won't stoop to reading other people's mail"
4. condescend - verb
· treat condescendingly
5. condescending - adjective
· (used of behavior or attitude) characteristic of those who treat others with condescension
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.