1. complete - verb
· come or bring to a finish or an end; "He finished the dishes"; "She completed the requirements for her Master's Degree"; "The fastest runner finished the race in just over 2 hours; others finished in over 4 hours"
2. complete - verb
· bring to a whole, with all the necessary parts or elements; "A child would complete the family"
3. complete - verb
· complete or carry out; "discharge one's duties"
4. complete - verb
· complete a pass
5. complete - verb
· write all the required information onto a form; "fill out this questionnaire, please!"; "make out a form"
6. completed - adjective
· successfully completed or brought to an end; "his mission accomplished he took a vacation"; "the completed project"; "the joy of a realized ambition overcame him"
7. completed - adjective
· (of a marriage) completed by the first act of sexual intercourse after the ceremony
8. completed - adjective
· caught; "a completed forward pass"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.