1. complaint - noun
· an often persistent bodily disorder or disease; a cause for complaining
2. complaint - noun
· (formerly) a loud cry (or repeated cries) of pain or rage or sorrow
3. complaint - noun
· an expression of grievance or resentment
4. complaint - noun
· (civil law) the first pleading of the plaintiff setting out the facts on which the claim for relief is based
5. complaint - noun
· (criminal law) a pleading describing some wrong or offense; "he was arrested on a charge of larceny"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.