1. command - noun
· an authoritative direction or instruction to do something
2. command - noun
· a military unit or region under the control of a single officer
3. command - noun
· the power or authority to command; "an admiral in command"
4. command - noun
· availability for use; "the materials at the command of the potters grew"
5. command - noun
· a position of highest authority; "the corporation has just undergone a change in command"
6. command - noun
· great skillfulness and knowledge of some subject or activity; "a good command of French"
7. command - noun
· (computer science) a line of code written as part of a computer program
8. command - verb
· be in command of; "The general commanded a huge army"
9. command - verb
· make someone do something
10. command - verb
· demand as one's due; "This speaker commands a high fee"; "The author commands a fair hearing from his readers"
11. command - verb
· look down on; "The villa dominates the town"
12. command - verb
· exercise authoritative control or power over; "control the budget"; "Command the military forces"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.