1. colon - noun
· the part of the large intestine between the cecum and the rectum; it extracts moisture from food residues before they are excreted
2. colon - noun
· the basic unit of money in El Salvador; equal to 100 centavos
3. colon - noun
· the basic unit of money in Costa Rica; equal to 100 centimos
4. colon - noun
· a port city at the Caribbean entrance to the Panama Canal
5. colon - noun
· a punctuation mark (:) used after a word introducing a series or an example or an explanation (or after the salutation of a business letter)
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.