1. collateral - noun
· a security pledged for the repayment of a loan
2. collateral - adjective
· descended from a common ancestor but through different lines; "cousins are collateral relatives"; "an indirect descendant of the Stuarts"
3. collateral - adjective
· serving to support or corroborate; "collateral evidence"
4. collateral - adjective
· additional but secondary; auxiliary;
5. collateral - adjective
· situated or running side by side; "collateral ridges of mountains"
6. collateral - adjective
· occurring with or following as a consequence; "an excessive growth of bureaucracy, with attendant problems"; "snags incidental to the changeover in management"; "attendant circumstances"; "the period of tension and consequent need for military preparedness"; "the ensuant response to his appeal"; "the resultant savings were considerable"; "collateral target damage from a bombing run"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.