1. coating - noun
· a thin layer covering something; "a second coat of paint"
2. coating - noun
· a decorative texture or appearance of a surface (or the substance that gives it that appearance); "the boat had a metallic finish"; "he applied a coat of a clear finish"; "when the finish is too thin it is difficult to apply evenly"
3. coating - noun
· a heavy fabric suitable for coats
4. coating - noun
· the work of applying something; "the doctor prescribed a topical application of iodine"; "a complete bleach requires several applications"; "the surface was ready for a coating of paint"
5. coat - verb
· put a coat on; cover the surface of; furnish with a surface; "coat the cake with chocolate"
6. coat - verb
· cover or provide with a coat
7. coat - verb
· form a coat over; "Dirt had coated her face"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.