1. coat - noun
· an outer garment that has sleeves and covers the body from shoulder down; worn outdoors
2. coat - noun
· a thin layer covering something; "a second coat of paint"
3. coat - noun
· growth of hair or wool or fur covering the body of an animal
4. coat - verb
· put a coat on; cover the surface of; furnish with a surface; "coat the cake with chocolate"
5. coat - verb
· cover or provide with a coat
6. coat - verb
· form a coat over; "Dirt had coated her face"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.